30 huts, 4 cable cars, 1 alpine region: Enjoy all this with the AlmencardPlus during your summer holidays in Meransen
Only in the family-friendly Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal you will receive your personal AlmenCardPlus upon arrival. Even here in Meransen, at the Hotel Alpenfrieden, we want to delight you with it. So you can take a variety of full advantage services for free right from the very first day: In the Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal you can use the cable cars for free for the whole duration of your stay. Additionally, you can choose between guided cultural and mountain walks. For the little ones, every week there are climbing courses, medieval jousting and visits to various farms around Meransen.
You will get the AlmenCardPlus for your summer holidays in Meransen for free from your host hotel Alpenfrieden for the duration of your stay between the 01.05. - 30.11.2019
The card must be presented at mountain railways, events and partners.
The AlmenCardPlus offers countless services included:
- Gitschberg cable car
- Jochtal cable car
- Cable Car Mühlbach-Meransen
- Bus ride from Mühlbach to the Rodeneck alpine hut
- Discounts in shops, leisure facilities and museums
- Peak Tour to the panoramic platform Gitschberg
- Different walks with local legends as theme
- Farm walk in Pfunderertal
- Kneipp health hike in Altfasstal: Cooling water, fragrant meadows, enjoy the mountain summer while you Kneipp
- History cultural guided tour in the Rio Pusteria (mid-June to mid-September)
- Sunrise hike in Jochtal to the Stoanamandl
- Hike through the golden autumn in South Tyrol (mid-September)
- "Krixly Kraxly" climbing course for children from 5 - 9 years in Vals
- "Kletterhetz" climbing course for children between 10 and 14 years
- Knight games for children in Rio Pusteria for children over 5 years
- Children carriage ride in Meransen
- Geocaching Jochtal
- Visit an organic farm in Mühlbach
- Bunker hike in Spinges
The listed tours and events take place weekly.
Registration until the day before 16.00 clock in your host Alpenfrieden Hotel or at the tourist offices of theSki and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal.
(Tel. +39 0472 886048, e-mail email@example.com).
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults and 5 children from 5 years.
IN ADDITION, ALMENCARDPLUS USERS PROFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
- Free entry to more than 90 museums and exhibitions
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities