Hiking in the Italian Dolomites: Hiking paradise Meransen in the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
Refuel sun and freedom in South Tyrol. In Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal nature lovers and hikers are in harmony with nature. The quaint village of Meransen is known for its fabulous panoramic view of the Val Pusteria, the Eisacktal and in the Dolomites, which will accompany you on countless hikes across the Italian Dolomites.
With the cable car that takes you up to 2,130 m, huts and mountain peaks are easily accessible. The hiking paradise Meransen in the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal will amaze and offers 100 km of groomed trails for every skill level. Conquer the mountain peaks, walk to quaint huts, clear mountain lakes and admire the alpine flora in South Tyrol.
Alpenfrieden Hotel in Meransen - a perfect base for your holiday:
- numerous marked trails in the Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
- indoor swimming pool in Meransen only 3 min. walk from the hotel Alpenfrieden away
- indoor tennis court and mini golf in the village of Meransen
- outdoor swimming pool 8 km away
- over 280 sunny days on the high plateau of Meransen
- cycling in the Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal Mühlbach
- during summer with a hiking map
- children's paradise with many attractions for the little guests of the hotel Alpenfrieden