Only in the family-friendly alpine region Gitschberg Jochtal you will be given your personal Almencard upon arrival. It enables you to enjoy the area from the very first day of your stay by travelling on all cable cars free of charge and by joining guided cultural walks and hiking tours. Climbing courses for children, knights’ games and visits to farms are also held weekly by the local tourist board.
You will receive your free Almencard from your host and it is valid for your whole stay between 25th may and 20th October 2013.
Please present your Almencard at the cable car stations, when booking a guided tour or when purchasing at our partners.
- Gitschberg cable car
- Jochtal cable car
- Rio di pusteria/Mühlbach-Maranza/Meransen cable car
- Shuttle bus Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach-Alps of Rodeneck
- Pike hike at Mountain Gitsch in Maranza/Meransen
- Farm to farm tour in the valley Val di Fundres/Pfunders
- Bee stories – everything about honey & bees
- Health-oriented walking tours devised according to Kneipp trough the valley of Altafossa/Altfasstal: enjoy summer in the mountains with cool streams and scented meadows according to the natural health system of Kneipp
- Village tales... visitors con hear of a past filled with courageous farmers, a beatiful heroine and dark bunkers: all during a historic hike to the High plateau of Spinga/Spinges
- Cultural visit at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- Historical cultural tour at Spinga/Spinges „Discovering Katharina Lanz“
- Sun-rise hike in Valles/Vals (from mid June)
- Hike through the golden autumn (mid September – mid October)
- Krixly Kraxly climbing course for children from 5 to 9 years in Valles/Vals
- „Kletterhetz“ climbing course for children from 10 to 14 years
- Ancient walls, young wine - visit of a biodynamic winegrower
- Knight games for children at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- Excursion on horse-drawn sleigh for children in Maranza/Meransen
- Discounts in shops, leisure facilities and museums
- The guided tours and events take place every week.
The registration must be submitted on the day before within 4.30 pm to your host or to the tourist offices of the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal
(Tel. +39 0472 886 048, E-Mail email@example.com).
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children from age 5.